Laws of The Assembly of United Nations
By Assembly of United Nations / 2019-09-05 2020-10-25
The Taxation Allowance Act of 2019
- The Region shall set up a Tax system.
- The Taxation system shall consist of one flat tax.
- The Rate of that Tax shall be 6%.
- Tax Evasion shall be considered a crime punishable by the courts.
Tax Reformation Act of 2019
- Relief Clause Until such time as the act be revoked or replaced, the flat tax of the region shall be lowered to 5% from 6% to provide greater relief for the financial middle to lower class.
- Luxury Clause Any Nation holding more then 1,000 RUNIC’s shall pay 10% of their wealth on tax day.
- Any company that does business or holds wealth shall pay 20% of their wealth on Tax Day.
- Any part of the former Tax act, not directly contradicted by this act shall remain.
Financial Independence Accord (FIA)
- Keenan doesn’t have to pay taxes as long as he doesn’t make money.
Systemic Prevention of Advanced Monopolies Act (or SPAM Act)
- One Nation must not own a Super Majority (66%) of stocks in the region
- The Government can change the above limit at it’s discretion to avoid the monopolization of the stock exchange.
Judicial Independence Accord (JIA)
- Because Keenan doesn’t have to pay taxes as long as he doesn’t make money
- speech is money
- so pretty much he doesn’t have to follow laws
- or something
- P.S he can be in government cause what the heck
Tax Reformation Reformation Act
- Just Kidding about the 40% and 20% rates in the previous act. The Luxury Tax will now be 20% and the Wealth Tax specified in Clause III of the previous act shall be cut down to 10%
Responsible Loaning and Interest Deductible Act of 2019
- When anyone who has taken out a loan pays an interest payment. An amount equal to 2% of that payment shall be served to the government.